Bioclear Bonding is an affordable and conservative option for a smile make-over that only requires one visit for a life changing smile for the patients. It is a new system of products and a modern approach in restorative composite bonding that involves additive dentistry instead of cutting teeth structures unnecessarily. This technique allows for longer lasting, stronger and aesthetically superior composite bonding.
- Multiple spacing of teeth
- Crowding of teeth including crossbites
- Black triangles (spacing caused by gum recession)
- Malformed teeth like peg shaped teeth
- Chipped and severely abraded teeth
- Discolored teeth especially those that could not be corrected with teeth whitening solutions
- Misaligned teeth including off centered teeth
- Size abnormality of teeth
Bioclear was founded by a dentist and inventor Dr. David Clark in 2007. Dr. Jeannie Molato had the honor to get trained in all his classes in Tacoma, Washington making her a Bioclear certified dentist.
3M And Bioclear®: A Natural Match For Modern Dentistry
Imagine achieving a beautiful, youthful smile without requiring veneers. The Bioclear® Method achieves exactly that – using a combination of unique prep designs for composite restorations, injection molding techniques, minimally invasive dentistry, and advanced materials from 3M. Now, your dentist can establish anatomically sound contacts in Class II restorations, perform diastema closures and treat “black triangle” cases.
Visit the Bioclear website to learn more.
Source: 3M website